Honda Shadow Forums banner

5221 - 5240 of 5320 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Lol... I saw them across the bay... I figured with 5 in the background they would be able to be picked out. Danielle says “Hello!”

·
Registered
222 Posts
Grab:
Mine's not as big as yours ;)

New tag:
Something related to pets other than the pet. Veterinarian, pet store, dog house, aquarium (for those who have fish?), etc......

·
Registered
222 Posts
Grab:
Corona unmowed softball field. Brookside, AL

New tag:
Some religious type reference that's not a building (no church, synagogue, temple, etc)
Roadside accident memorials also accepted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Clampett this was a good one!

So my grab is at Fatima Shrine if you'll accept it! I really wanted to find a classic front lawn bathtub w/Jesus in it but no luck :D
fatima.jpeg

·
Registered
78 Posts
New Tag, a hotdog trailer/van type shop! I was hoping it would be open cuz I was hungry for lunch but sadly, still closed due to covid, here in MA, things are not opening up just yet...hopefully soon (y) There was a local cop that circled by me twice when I stopped for this one, I was really hoping he say something just so I could explain that i was "playing tag"!!
Snappy Dog.jpeg

·
Registered
222 Posts
New Tag, a hotdog trailer/van type shop! I was hoping it would be open cuz I was hungry for lunch but sadly, still closed due to covid, here in MA, things are not opening up just yet...hopefully soon (y) There was a local cop that circled by me twice when I stopped for this one, I was really hoping he say something just so I could explain that i was "playing tag"!!
Good grab. I had a Fatima photo I was gonna post as a bonus pic.

By trailer/Van type, any mobile food vendor then?

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
I’m going to suck up the 3 hour love bug cleanup and go for a ride... the ol’ girl sitting there is killing me! Maybe I can score a tag if I can see through my visor!

·
Premium Member
2004 Shadow Aero (VT750)
51 Posts
Tag. Clearly this is a large cow. I’m not sure how common they are. Let’s go with an oversized version of a living thing.

I was going to hit up the big potato for this tag but it’s a little further away. We’re headed that way but I didn’t want to leave it hanging that long.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Oooohhhh... that’s a good one... I will have to keep my eyes peeled.... my ride today isn’t taking me anywhere near ones that I know of!

5221 - 5240 of 5320 Posts