Honda Shadow Forums banner

5261 - 5280 of 5319 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Dont want it to get too crowded lol. Thats the road between sneedville tn and rogersville tn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Seems this thread has low participation rate, so I think it is safe with the insiders (y)
Edit: looks like about 7+ hour ride one way for me. I'll have to make it a 2 day ride or part of another trip.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
3 years in Florida, I wouldn’t know what to do with a nice hilly road like that 🤪 I would have to stare in awe before I got started. I miss mountain roads.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Had a guy that used to ride with us in GWRRA, and when we would go to a mtn rally, we always had to stop for them goober peas. They be addictive I tell ya.....

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Boiled peanuts? Never heard of such a thing.
Yankee, huh? A true GA delight, them thar boiled peanuts. Available at most vegetable stands and roadside vendors that sell just that.
Available in classic salty or Cajun. Good stuff I tell you, the best!

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,909 Posts
Yankee, huh? A true GA delight, them thar boiled peanuts. Available at most vegetable stands and roadside vendors that sell just that.
Available in classic salty or Cajun. Good stuff I tell you, the best!
Really? I'm out west and I've never heard of it.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Really? I'm out west and I've never heard of it.
They are just what the name says. Boiled in shell for many hours until the peanuts are soft (not too soft, but not mushy either) all the flavorings seep right in. You eat ‘em like a crawfish, you peel them open, suck the juices out and eat the peanuts. I love ‘em. Not everyone does, but there is no accounting for taste 😉
It really is a Georgia thing, you can find good ones here and there in surrounding areas, but not much. They have disgusting pre made ones at most gas stations here in Florida, but they suck.

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,909 Posts
They are just what the name says. Boiled in shell for many hours until the peanuts are soft (not too soft, but not mushy either) all the flavorings seep right in. You eat ‘em like a crawfish, you peel them open, suck the juices out and eat the peanuts. I love ‘em. Not everyone does, but there is no accounting for taste 😉
It really is a Georgia thing, you can find good ones here and there in surrounding areas, but not much. They have disgusting pre made ones at most gas stations here in Florida, but they suck.
I'll have to make em sometime. Sounds yummy! I love peanuts! Thanks!

5261 - 5280 of 5319 Posts