Honda Shadow Forums banner

5281 - 5300 of 5309 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Push: I’m about to cry! Does no one ride with a group, or meet up with them somewhere?
I’m throwing an extra meaty bone, I suppose. You can just take a pic of your bike in front of the bikes at a dealership.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I thought about this while out riding. I saw a couch someone threw out by the road, but alas, I failed. Hmmm, a bench at a ball park?
Someone had a 10' chair in their lawn. I saw it last year. Forgot where it was. Looked it up on Gmaps jut now. This guy has a good sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Snagged the tag!

Train station converted into a recreational park type place. There is even a wood train on playground behind my bike in first photo.

Train track is out of photo to the left, which is why the sidewalk ends.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Next tag, your bike and a serpentarium or some kind of reptile farm, like a gator farm, etc.

Good luck.

In the meantime, another photo from today’s ride down to Botany Bay Plantation:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bump
Closest one for me is still a 2 day ride. (Ashville, NC)
Someone in Fla, Tx, Az, Ca, or even NC have a chance.
We have a snake/reptile group here in Alabama, but nothing to take a photo of (that I can find).

·
Premium Member
2004 Shadow Aero (VT750)
51 Posts
Yeah, I’ve got nothing here. I almost took a picture of my bike beside a triceratops through the fence at a closed amusement park because it’s the closest I could get, and that’s totally stretching it!

5281 - 5300 of 5309 Posts