Honda Shadow Forums banner

5301 - 5320 of 5377 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah, I’ve got nothing here. I almost took a picture of my bike beside a triceratops through the fence at a closed amusement park because it’s the closest I could get, and that’s totally stretching it!
Well, the tag is stagnant, so unless someone has an objection........ And the object of the game is to encourage riding.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm here in MA, I actually googled serpatorium near me and it was NC or SC as the closest...not exactly a Sunday ride. We have some zoos with "reptile house/exhibit" buuuuuut they are closed and if not I'm pretty sure they would frown upon actually riding through zoo grounds 😁

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Alright then, how about your bike and an OPEN seasonal roadside fruit/vegetable stand. Heck, I’ll even take honey, jellies, etc. Just a roadside foodstuff stand that opens in season for its product, and now being the season. :lol:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
If I make it any easier, I may just have to call out a tree.

No peach, apple, watermelon, corn, tomato, honey, jelly . . . stands, near any of you all?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I’m going to be out and about tomorrow... hopefully I can find Iguanaland. @Cerberus if I can find a gator in the road will that work?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I’m going to be out and about tomorrow... hopefully I can find Iguanaland. @Cerberus if I can find a gator in the road will that work?
If you find a gator on the road, or a snake, that works for me. However, you may want to notice that I changed the tag to an open (up and running) fruit or vegetable stand. At this point I’ll accept gators, snakes, fruits or vegetables.

I was hoping the guys up near Lake Placid could take a photo of the giant gator that lives there! :lol:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
If you find a gator on the road, or a snake, that works for me. However, you may want to notice that I changed the tag to an open (up and running) fruit or vegetable stand. At this point I’ll accept gators, snakes, fruits or vegetables.

I was hoping the guys up near Lake Placid could take a photo of the giant gator that lives there! :lol:

View attachment 288617
LMAO... we went out to Lake Placid, FL last weekend.... not even a “danger alligators” sign. But if the tag isn’t got by early afternoon, I found a lizard farm and zoo not far from the place where we are riding to for lunch. I’m gonna try to get the original tag.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
I’m not that far from Lake Placid, but with the border closed it’s a no go.

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
So nobody has an up-and-running “fruit/vegetable” stand near them?

I realize the serpentarium, snake house, gator farm, etc., may have been difficult, but certainly not a roadside stand.

Hmm, I guess I’ll let it stand a little longer. Then maybe I’ll change it to something like your bike and a strip of asphalt. :sneaky:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
So nobody has an up-and-running “fruit/vegetable” stand near them?

I realize the serpentarium, snake house, gator farm, etc., may have been difficult, but certainly not a roadside stand.

Hmm, I guess I’ll let it stand a little longer. Then maybe I’ll change it to something like your bike and a strip of asphalt. :sneaky:
I was trying for the lizard farm... But I can bag a stand tomorrow morning if it’s still standing.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
Too hot to stop moving.

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

Reactions: Clampett

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
And yeah, it’s been hot AF... only riding on weekends. Working out in it, makes me detest it right after work.

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
203 Posts
Thought I might play, and was testing the Relive app for the first time...2 first time birds, 1 ride! My submission in the form of Relive video.... (it did all of this for me. Love it already)

Fruit Stand! A blurry photo! An intersection! compelling stuff.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Thought I might play, and was testing the Relive app for the first time...2 first time birds, 1 ride! My submission in the form of Relive video.... (it did all of this for me. Love it already)

Fruit Stand! A blurry photo! An intersection! compelling stuff.
An interesting app.

Yep, you had a photo of your bike and a fruit stand in it. So guess what? You have to come up with the next “tag”? What is it?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Finally gonna have temps that dont pass the 90s today and I am officially off of quarantine now from Covid exposure. Hope to do some riding and try to snatch a tag or 2. Reptile house was a no go here in the north, fruit stand maybe, hopefully the new tag is something I can find up here.

Waiting patiently, and getting my stuff together to go change the gas in the bike.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I just quit. Stopped to get the tag... no phone, left it at home. Go to leave... bike overheats. Fan isn’t working and we are 95 degrees. Just shoot me

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
203 Posts
Ok, I get to call it...yay!
The object now is rider's choice from these two options:
  1. A rustic windmill like you'd see on a farm.
  2. A wind farm with at least 6 of the BIG windmills in the shot. Make it pretty.

5301 - 5320 of 5377 Posts