Honda Shadow Forums banner

5321 - 5340 of 5377 Posts

·
Registered
5,871 Posts

Also not the grab! Just a good excuse to post a pic of my bike. Bonus pic. We have a couple islands off the mainland in Lake Ontario that have lots of windmills.

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

Reactions: Clampett

·
Registered
247 Posts
@Jayspring : I got a load of stuffed aminals (<---intentional sp). Pandas are my most plentiful and my wife's favorite.
I get them after holidays from the left over sales at Wally World for 1/2 or more off.
Edit: Using a different one when I have previously posted the same location helps shows I went back and it's not a stock photo. :rolleyes:

New tag: Your bike and it's reflection. Yeah, I know. Not a good one, but I couldn't find some glass without lots of junk on it. It's there in the door. I know y'all will do better :p
20200712_120059.jpg

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
@Jayspring : I got a load of stuffed aminals (<---intentional sp). Pandas are my most plentiful and my wife's favorite.
I get them after holidays from the left over sales at Wally World for 1/2 or more off.
Edit: Using a different one when I have previously posted the same location helps shows I went back and it's not a stock photo. :rolleyes:

New tag: Your bike and it's reflection. Yeah, I know. Not a good one, but I couldn't find some glass without lots of junk on it. It's there in the door. I know y'all will do better :p
View attachment 288744
That’s a terrible display of leading by example. :lol:

If I get around to it, I can’t decide whether I’ll go for storefront glazing or the narcissistic water reflection. ;)

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
14,071 Posts
Bear looks so relaxed. Maybe bored wanting to get on the road.
Maybe thinking how cool he is on the bike and Panda has to sit at home this trip.
With a smug smile.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
That’s a terrible display of leading by example. :lol:

If I get around to it, I can’t decide whether I’ll go for storefront glazing or the narcissistic water reflection. ;)
I went for the narcissistic water reflection..... As soon as I got in position to take the shot, Gerdy the gator hinted I should leave by poking in between me and my bike.(you know, previous tag?)
salutations! The pond is yours Gerdy! (Gerdy is a local celebrity around here at 11’ she is the largest female in the cluster of neighborhoods here)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I went for the narcissistic water reflection..... As soon as I got in position to take the shot, Gerdy the gator hinted I should leave by poking in between me and my bike.(you know, previous tag?)
salutations! The pond is yours Gerdy! (Gerdy is a local celebrity around here at 11’ she is the largest female in the cluster of neighborhoods here)
And she came up and smiled for you and you refused to take the photo with her in it? What's eating you?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
And she came up and smiled for you and you refused to take the photo with her in it? What's eating you?
Her direction of travel was towards me, so I decided I didn’t want Gerdy eating me. Especially since I still had to dig my phone out of my pocket. Exit stage left.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts

Just a bonus pic, took it last week on a Ride For Dad self guided ride.

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

Reactions: Thetimmerman

·
Registered
2005 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750DC
64 Posts
Ooooohhhhhh! Very nice! Just an airplane? How about maybe a helicopter on floats? Just brainstorming... most of the island hoppers are gone so most of the floatplanes. What about an amphibian or flying boat as they call the old ones?
Yes i'm cool with any of that stuff, 👍 just thought i might try to encourage some of the north westerners to participate! oh i have a bonus pic too. it's coming

·
Registered
90 Posts
A Float plane...good one! I doubt I'll get that one. Too bad, I just got back from 2 weeks in Maine and there were 2 or 3 of them around

5321 - 5340 of 5377 Posts