Honda Shadow Forums banner

5361 - 5367 of 5367 Posts

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Not a grab, ok maybe a water-related one. Doesn't matter. -- it's a glorious 75 degree sunny day, I rode my favorite route, and stopped to get a pic of Bubbles by the lake. The road circumnavigating Henry Hagg lake in Oregon is about 11 miles long and is the smoothest pavement I've personally ever ridden, like it was pressed by the steam iron of God, and is nothing but big beautiful sexy curves that inspire motowood. I run 3-4 laps around it, with the goal of making each lap a little slower than the one before so I don't fall into the speed racer trap and die. If ever in the area, I highly recommend riding the Hagg, you'll love it.
View attachment 289296
Looks like a grab to me. 😉 What’s next?

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
How about a boardwalk for the grab?

And next let's go for an older working gas pump. Older the better, but at least one that doesn't have a credit card reader or anything fancy like that.
Works for me... let’s keep it moving! Working pump, huh? For some reason I think I will be driving out on a gas dock somewhere...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Works for me... let’s keep it moving! Working pump, huh? For some reason I think I will be driving out on a gas dock somewhere...
If that's what it takes, go for it. I agree keep it moving. Hell I may be able to snag another today depending on what y'all call

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
Not a grab, but a bonus pic from our trip to the dragon in 2016. user107082_pic59073_1461105104.jpg

5361 - 5367 of 5367 Posts