Honda Shadow Forums banner

5361 - 5380 of 5415 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Not a grab, ok maybe a water-related one. Doesn't matter. -- it's a glorious 75 degree sunny day, I rode my favorite route, and stopped to get a pic of Bubbles by the lake. The road circumnavigating Henry Hagg lake in Oregon is about 11 miles long and is the smoothest pavement I've personally ever ridden, like it was pressed by the steam iron of God, and is nothing but big beautiful sexy curves that inspire motowood. I run 3-4 laps around it, with the goal of making each lap a little slower than the one before so I don't fall into the speed racer trap and die. If ever in the area, I highly recommend riding the Hagg, you'll love it.
View attachment 289296
Looks like a grab to me. 😉 What’s next?

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
How about a boardwalk for the grab?

And next let's go for an older working gas pump. Older the better, but at least one that doesn't have a credit card reader or anything fancy like that.
Works for me... let’s keep it moving! Working pump, huh? For some reason I think I will be driving out on a gas dock somewhere...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Works for me... let’s keep it moving! Working pump, huh? For some reason I think I will be driving out on a gas dock somewhere...
If that's what it takes, go for it. I agree keep it moving. Hell I may be able to snag another today depending on what y'all call

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
Not a grab, but a bonus pic from our trip to the dragon in 2016. user107082_pic59073_1461105104.jpg

·
Premium Member
1994 GL1500SE Goldwing
970 Posts
It has probably been 5 years since I have seen a pump without a card reader.
Most pumps have been replaced due to EPA mandates.

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
223 Posts
One question on how this works... let's say I make a grab. I then have to call the next thing to grab -- do I call the new thing with my own pic of it, or do I call any random thing that comes to mind? It seems if I'm gonna tell people to find a needle in a haystack, I should be showing the needle and haystack (and my bike) that I found. ?

Also, can I make grabs on old targets, or is it supposed to be serial where there's only 1 active target for all players at a given time?

I'm sorry to be so anal, that's who I am...a butthole that needs to understand everything. Thx

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Ok if you’re the first to get a picture with your bike and whats been called then you can pick the next one. No you dont need a picture when you call one. But you need to call one that most people can find to give everyone a chance at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Also, can I make grabs on old targets, or is it supposed to be serial where there's only 1 active target for all players at a given time?
Old targets are called bonus pics and don’t count, but a good one is cool to see.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The biggest point in all of this is like the name says. To get out, ride and have fun. Some things do get repeated and there is no issue. If you want to post a picture of you with he "new tag" you're calling go for it. But not necessary. So get out, ride your ****, and have fun.

5361 - 5380 of 5415 Posts