Honda Shadow Forums banner
5441 - 5460 of 5558 Posts

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
385 Posts
If the grab works then the tag is a take out joint, probably too easy but it was cold today 🥶. If the grab doesn't work then just enjoy the pics. This one is a seasonal type seafood place where you can get your typical plate of fried clams or the all mighty fisherman's platter! The only rule for the tag other than being a take out place would be it can't be a chain. In the spirit of the previous book store tag lets go for the "one off" independent business...
Tire Wheel Cloud Fuel tank Sky

·
Registered
453 Posts
Grab...old gas station signage...
Behind me and to the right is a modern gas station, the wagon has been restored and is pretty cool. I didn't expect to get anything like this today, was just out riding, went by it and thought what the hell...so turned around went back to get the pic.
View attachment 292957
Sweet grab!

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,608 Posts
Grab...old gas station signage...
Behind me and to the right is a modern gas station, the wagon has been restored and is pretty cool. I didn't expect to get anything like this today, was just out riding, went by it and thought what the hell...so turned around went back to get the pic.
View attachment 292957
Nice 👍

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
385 Posts
I could ALMOST use the donut shop I found today but they have 3 locations. Will try again soon.
3 locations could still be an independent type spot...it's not like Dunkin Donuts which has over 1,000 locations in MA, 6 or 7 of them in my town.
I was just happy to get a "grab"..it's been a while

·
Registered
2001 VT750 Shadow Spirit
244 Posts
Nice pic. Where are those sweeping vistas ?
It's Colorado hwy 12. Also known as Highway of the Legends.
Arc around the Spanish Peaks, where gold-seeking conquistadors, as well as Comanche, Pueblo and Tarahumara Indians once traveled. Southeast region: Linking Trinidad, La Veta, Walsenburg and Aguilar.

5441 - 5460 of 5558 Posts