Honda Shadow Forums banner
5501 - 5520 of 5539 Posts

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,148 Posts
Ill be out toolin around on my scoot today. See if I can find one.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Didnt happen. I rode just didnt see the tag. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,308 Posts
How about giving this a broad definition ?

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,308 Posts
I can get a pic of my bike with an Opel GT but won't leave my driveway to do it. :cool:
Could you put that Opel GT on , maybe, an S-10 4x4 chassis ? That would be unusual...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Could you put that Opel GT on , maybe, an S-10 4x4 chassis ? That would be unusual...
Funny you should say that.

I'm currently on my (I think) 17th Opel GT, Technically it would be 16th and 17th since I have two of them.
BUT, my very first one, I sold in a moment of desperation. A few years later I saw it in someone's side yard and they had, indeed, put it on a 4X4 chassis. And just like every other idiot did in the mid 80's, they thought it would be cool and then abandoned the project halfway through.

How did I know it was mine? I had a one-of-a-kind paint job on mine. NOBODY would be crazy enough to do that paint job. Part of the reason I sold it was someone damaged the paint and there was absolutely no way to repair it without stripping the car. And I wasn't about to do that again.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,308 Posts
Funny you should say that.

I'm currently on my (I think) 17th Opel GT, Technically it would be 16th and 17th since I have two of them.
BUT, my very first one, I sold in a moment of desperation. A few years later I saw it in someone's side yard and they had, indeed, put it on a 4X4 chassis. And just like every other idiot did in the mid 80's, they thought it would be cool and then abandoned the project halfway through.

How did I know it was mine? I had a one-of-a-kind paint job on mine. NOBODY would be crazy enough to do that paint job. Part of the reason I sold it was someone damaged the paint and there was absolutely no way to repair it without stripping the car. And I wasn't about to do that again.
Any pics lying around ? How good are you with photoshop ? :p

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Any pics lying around ? How good are you with photoshop ? :p
I'm great at photoshop but I'm far too moral to fake it.
Sad thing is a guy I've known for almost a decade was working where I work. He job hops so he's never in one job for long. But his car would qualify.
He took a former cop car, Crown Vic, and turned it into something that would look appropriate in a Mad Max movie. He jacked it up, cut the fenders with a sawzall to fit some truck tires. Had an off-road light bar installed at the top of the windshield. Dude has $20K into the car that's not worth $1000. But you'll never miss it if you saw it.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
@blue flames thats a cool car, a custom hearse I assume... Great grab for the spooky season!
Thanks! Its a 2021 model! They told me its has Rolls Royce DNA in it too! The V8 wheel covers I've seen before but not sure where. The inside is absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: Bdilz99

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Man my neigborhood has a few huge displays! One guy takes all month long to do his yard.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,308 Posts
@blue flames thats a cool car, a custom hearse I assume... Great grab for the spooky season!
The Hearse that blue flames grabbed also offers a cool set up for bikers.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

Rosewood Classic Coach.

Now...lets see who got the pic in front of a Halloween display ?

5501 - 5520 of 5539 Posts