5521 - 5540 of 5558 Posts

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,172 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Thanks! Its a 2021 model! They told me its has Rolls Royce DNA in it too! The V8 wheel covers I've seen before but not sure where. The inside is absolutely gorgeous!
V8 Wheel covers???

I’m not sure if you are talking the fenders, or the spare mounted beside the engine. Anyway, you may be thinking about a Stutz-Bearcat
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

It could also be a Cord, Mercedes Roadster, Lincoln, or a couple others you’re thinking about. I think Bugatti had a similar feature too, but I’m not so sure about that one.

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,172 Posts
V8 Wheel covers???

I’m not sure if you are talking the fenders, or the spare mounted beside the engine. Anyway, you may be thinking about a Stutz-Bearcat
View attachment 298063

It could also be a Cord, Mercedes Roadster, Lincoln, or a couple others you’re thinking about. I think Bugatti had a similar feature too, but I’m not so sure about that one.
Zoom in close to the center caps to see the V8 design. The grill screams Rolls-Royce and the driver told me about it. Its just cool!
Figured it out! They are 40 Ford center caps
Dishware Tableware Plate Serveware Rectangle

Reactions: kesanders

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Zoom in close to the center caps to see the V8 design. The grill screams Rolls-Royce and the driver told me about it. Its just cool!
Figured it out! They are 40 Ford center caps View attachment 298064
Ah! Hubcaps. Neat looking art deco design. Glad you figured it out, I’m not a Ford guy so I would have been no help to you.

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
373 Posts
Grab: Bike n boats... sorry for the distance between my bike and the boats but it was Sunday and the gates were closed. I stopped in the parking lot of an adjacent business. I figured I'd do the grab because I'm not sure how many more times I'll be out before winter. Anyway, this place is full of boats of all shapes and sizes that have been repo'd.
Sky Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1994 GL1500SE Goldwing
1,042 Posts
New tag: I think this might be an easy one...your bike an a pup. I actually took this pic back in August (I think) so hope fully that doesn't disqualify it ;).
Our dog hates me (a rescue that apparently was mistreated by a male, since this dog does not like any adult males). So no pic of my bike and dog.
Wow, you got a luxury liner now. I bet that rides smooth. I think I rode that road a few years ago. If not it had a very similar sign.
Yup, very smooth ride. I do miss the Shadow some days, but with only 90 minutes of seat time before I had to get off it just was not for me.

This sign was on FM 3090 and 3455 near Navasota. There are a few on this road, as well as several on FM 149 near Anderson.
There are many others I have passed throughout the state also, seems there are some on the 3 Sisters and other roads in that area.

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
373 Posts
Want to try a different tag? How about your bike with a holiday display. I do not have a tag pic for this...was hoping to get out today and get a pic of my bike and a holiday display but woke up to snow. Roads are clear now but only because the town trucks spread salt (or some form of) everywhere.

So because we're all "real bikers" and live by breaking the rules (ya know like ripping the tag off a mattress, now that's hard core!) I'm changing my original tag.

Obviously I'm kidding around here, no need to go back to the real biker thread ;) just having fun and being seasonal. So if you guys/girls will have it, that's the new tag.

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas🎅

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,595 Posts
Grab, Holiday pic.
Plant Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle

New Tag is you bike at your township building. (Flurries optional)
Tire Wheel Plant Sky Fuel tank

West Goshen township. West Chester, PA

Reactions: Bdilz99
5521 - 5540 of 5558 Posts