Honda Shadow Forums banner
5641 - 5660 of 5684 Posts

· Registered
2002, Shadow Spirit 1100
3,127 Posts
Not all inflatables are equally suitable for this "get out and ride" challenge.

But, if one of these were on display behind the glass window of an adult novelty shop,
then I might just have to park in front of it long enough to snap a pic.

View attachment 304334
How about a ride with a pic of this as your passenger?
click on gunsmokes pic.

· Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
2,100 Posts
I did. Maybe that was the problem.

I'll try another tact. Should I go with entitled super-Karen, or just ride the bike in and wait for them to complain? :)
:ROFLMAO:. Ride in, grab your pic n let them chase you outa there ?

· Registered
1996 Honda Shadow VT1100-C2
133 Posts
PS: There was an early 1950's steam shovel that looked exactly like that, abandoned and rusting, on a private mining company dirt road near Cartersville Georgia.
But now that that part of the mining property was sold off to developers and there's a shopping center there! ( I wonder what happened to that old steam shovel?)

· Premium Member
'08 Spirit 750
157 Posts
Edit ; This's only an entry, not a tag challenge. Sorry for any confusion. If accepted, I'll add a challenge.

If Mr. Wolf doesn't want to call the next one, how 'bout a Rose Parade float in progress? This's what they look like three months before the flowers're added. This one'll be a Papa bear loose on a Vespa in a park while he's supposed to be watching the cubs.
Cloud Sky Building Plant Street light

And here's a link to some of the animation.

· Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
20,088 Posts
It should be something local to everyone.
There were a couple of challenges about telephone booths.
You could find them all over the place some years ago, but nowadays there are a rare bird.
Sure would pose a problem for Superman! :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
553 Posts
@Beggar it is a pretty cool tag and now that i think about it, maybe instead of saying i'm out i should be planning a cross country ride! Just need to get family and work to buy in :D

truth be told, i was once going to post the next grab as "your bike and the starting line of the Boston marathon" :LOL:

5641 - 5660 of 5684 Posts