Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget, a flame paint job adds 10-17 bhp to the rear wheel of any motorcycle.
Original Volkswagen Beetle had 29 bhp at the rear wheel. This is before the flame phenomena had been fully explored.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Silver and White Too.. They reflect the sun's rays reducing drag..

Can't Argue with Syunce!

The flames and charred black paint all stem from an original White and Silver paint-job ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Combination of yellow and black increases your HP twofold automatically!!!
While I was riding four cylinder wings I always kinda looked at the six cylinder ones with lust in my eye, I mean kinda sideways, if nobody was looking.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Silver and White Too.. They reflect the sun's rays reducing drag..

Can't Argue with Syunce!

The flames and charred black paint all stem from an original White and Silver paint-job ;)
Is that why it's parked in the shade. If you park it in the sun, the lack of friction causes it to take off on its own?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
So does red. It makes your bike HOT !
Red with flames...all the babes running out in the road to be near you are a hazard. :mrgreen: The extra horsepower the flames provide is sometimes all that stands between the rider and tragedy.

·
Registered
7,877 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
When it comes to HP and Torque, there is only one on top and that is dark grey metallic with everything else blacked out so the air doesn't even see it, goes much faster that way. So the Phantom produces the most HP and with 150 lbs of me on it, mine is the fastest Phantom.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
And if you don't believe me, just ask Thunder!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
until the black bike shows up.

Nup got a black one and a red/silver one and the red silver is much faster!

Nothing to do with the extra 450cc... the color does it!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Nup got a black one and a red/silver one and the red silver is much faster!

Nothing to do with the extra 450cc... the color does it!
Might have to change my story slightly, and agree with the red part, add red to black and it seems to get a little faster!
My sons 02 Ace is red and black and is slightly faster than mine but i have a little more top end. So red will help get up to speed faster but the black will over take it in the end!
Nothing to do with year, gearing, chain verses shaft or carb verses FI!

·
Registered
607 Posts
stuff and nonsence.

everybody knows a black bike wins any race because being like a black hole, it actually draws the finish line to it. leading to quicker et's.

you can't argue with science.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
stuff and nonsence.

everybody knows a black bike wins any race because being like a black hole, it actually draws the finish line to it. leading to quicker et's.

you can't argue with science.
:roll: ... You just can't make stuff up and call it 'science' ... Black.. Its not even a color! Or as John likes to call it 'colour' :roll: ... :mrgreen: .... :neutral: ..So! How can black be considered the fastest color??? ..

It can't! .. HA! ...Your-Honor, I rest my case.. English Beats Science!

Proven fact then.. Black isn't the fastest color, as it ain't a color ;) in fact.. I n. .. F a c t.. Black is absence of color.. So therefore your black bikes aren't even painted.. Scientifically speaking, they may not even exist! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
:roll: ... You just can't make stuff up and call it 'science' ... Black.. Its not even a color! Or as John likes to call it 'colour' :roll: ... :mrgreen: .... :neutral: ..So! How can black be considered the fastest color??? ..

It can't! .. HA! ...Your-Honor, I rest my case.. English Beats Science!

Proven fact then.. Black isn't the fastest color, as it ain't a color ;) in fact.. I n. .. F a c t.. Black is absence of color.. So therefore your black bikes aren't even painted.. Scientifically speaking, they may not even exist! :mrgreen:

White is the absence of color. Black is all colors combined! Hence, black has to be the fastest.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 57 Posts