Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 915 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Sanoke takes great pics, but folks I am really liking some of the stuff that Gat has been posting as sigs as of late.. lets see more.

In fact I am thinking that Mike B might have some photography talent that he should be sharing too.

So I am calling out all of you more serious riders, the ones who stop and look at where you are at and preserve your perspective in images..show us more!

I am quite sure there are many wonderful sights and scenes happening in places other then Denver and NH!

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Aw shucks, thanks Dave.
I think I feel a picture thread coming on. I'll have to dig thru my disc's. All of my pics go on disc shortly after I pull them off my camera to keep from slowing down my laptop too much.

A small piece of the General Motors Proving Ground.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Those are really nice pics. May I share a few? Actually I stopped trying make that "One special picture" because it became too dangerous for me. If you can relate, then you know what I'm talking about.

More later, C.W.

-

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice pics gat. I'm from just across the river (originally). I've had fries from the truck under the bridge many times. One of my favourite ride destinations.

Here's a shot from the Canadian side:

And a shot from the shore of Lake Erie taken this past week while I was on a ride to Port Dover:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Since the weather is warming up and a lot more bikes are out, I'm sure a lot more members will start posting photos of their small and big trips Dave, it's on the way!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Thanks CD for prompting some of those excellent photographers to post their pictures. I enjoy riding and sharing my pics but I also enjoy seeing what others see too!

sanoke

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Not all rides result in good pictures. That doesn't stop me from taking them, though...:mrgreen:

From today. Small town America is not dead.

and this one was just....funny.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Gee, Dave, I'm touched. Autumn in the Sierra.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
larger next time please
Don't know how. When Al Gore invented the interwebs he did not include an owner's manual.

·
Registered
680 Posts
and this one was just....funny.
Haha, wow man. That is just awesome, and funny as hell. Always looking for amusing **** like this on my trips. Thanks for sharing man.

·
Registered
423 Posts

1 - 20 of 915 Posts