Honda Shadow Forums banner

841 - 860 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,909 Posts
You guys have some awesome roads out in the east. We were in Banner Elk NC last spring and every road out there was awesome! We did some of the BRP. We also ran the Cherohala Skyway and the Dragon. I look fwd to getting east again.

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 C2
38 Posts
Here’s a few from yesterday’s ride

The one with bike on top of mountain is on top of black mountain The highest place in ky. Theres a group starting to promote this area for riding there calling this road dragon slayer 160 The hwy number is ky 160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am jealous of the beautiful scenery down there in Kentucky. I would have to take a day off to view something like that near me!

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 C2
38 Posts
@JDerrick , that is a beautiful blue. I can understand 'love' for that machine!!

@chevyman_ky great shots. Love that scenery. I'm jealous of those mags too. Still can't find any (that I can afford) for my new Aero.
Yes I have to get a new helmet because mine is red right now. I was thinking of buying some spray paint and painting it Flint metallic blue. I will be doing that soon ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
@Kujo
I like the blacked out look. My CTX had it but not my new Shadow.
I see you debadged the tank but not the side covers.....
2015 models i assume comes like that. I like "Honda" where it is.. keeps people guessing!! To be honest, i was looking for ALL BLACK bike but accidentally came up on this silver/black configuration. Im glad i did cuz it is growing on me & i see there is LOT of Phantoms blacked out.

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
13,781 Posts
Really cool,a mystery bike!

841 - 860 of 886 Posts