Honda Shadow Forums banner

861 - 874 of 874 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Saw this mural on my left and thought it was a bad paint job. As I got closer, I realized it was a faint mural. Did a U-Turn and came back to check it out. Vacant building.

·
Registered
179 Posts
200 mile ride today and took several pics. I know different themes attract different folks. This one made me think of Mayberry and the peaceful little community.
Guy was sitting behind the shed in his overalls. I asked him if I could take a photo since he was there. He just nodded. I stepped back so he wouldn't be in the photo.
While I didn't this time, I usually buy something from these places. I'll have to go back......Panda wanted to know what kinda bird lays green eggs that big o_O

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
13,410 Posts
Clampett, you sure are having fun. And panda is getting a great education.
Teach him the fine art of spitting watermelon seeds.:sneaky:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I finished visiting the last of the covered bridges in the adjacent county. This one is called Swann bridge.
I let Ying do a selfie for this one:

On the way back, stopped at Shorty Machen's busy store(Yes, they were really open). Even the pumps were wearing gloves during the lockdown :p

Took a lot of photos that day but only a few make the cut.
This was Guntersville Harbor. I stopped because the sky was just a brilliant blue. As usual, the photo doesn't do justice. But It still made the cut.

·
Registered
1993 honda shadow vt1100
2 Posts
love & peace to all.
this is this morning in front of our wonderful home & picture of my honda shadow vt1100 1993 beside our edible home garden. a little cloudy today but still a very nice & cold morning. can't ride far these days due to movement restrictions because of the virus pandemic. wish you all safe & happy always

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I finished visiting the last of the covered bridges in the adjacent county. This one is called Swann bridge.
I let Ying do a selfie for this one:

On the way back, stopped at Shorty Machen's busy store(Yes, they were really open). Even the pumps were wearing gloves during the lockdown :p

Took a lot of photos that day but only a few make the cut.
This was Guntersville Harbor. I stopped because the sky was just a brilliant blue. As usual, the photo doesn't do justice. But It still made the cut.
Guntersville? I have a decent sized track on Pleasant Hill rd, top of sand mt right before you descend the hill to the lake by Craw Mama’s

861 - 874 of 874 Posts