Honda Shadow Forums banner

881 - 899 of 899 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I live in Michigan, my dad lives in Florida. He just recently came to stay with me due to all the Covid BS. But when he came up, he also brought my first motorcycle!! A 2007 Honda Shadow that's been sitting for a while. Got it for a steal ($700)!! Anyway, after about 2 weeks we rolled out this beautiful pimp my ride special! Ready to hit the streets and turn some heads!! Once I get the carb working correctly 😓

·
Registered
29 Posts
By any chance does anyone have or can take a pic of the clearance they between the brake foot pedal and the right crank case cover (on a 2000 Shadow Ace VT750 or similar). I low sided a few months ago and as I’m working on putting the thing back together, it looks way too close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
14,014 Posts
I don't have the same bike but it looks twisted from this view.
Unless that is just the photo angle--???

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
We have many Piggly Wiggly stores in the south, but I thought this on in Cordova, AL was the cutest one I've seen.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Went out looking(and not finding) for a unique mailbox to get the tag today. I also take lots of pics for a thread on another forum and post lots of pictures with made up stories.
Thought I'd share one of them here. As riding through Morris AL, the police chief stepped out of his office onto the sidewalk as I was going by and hollered out "Your bear don't have a helmet!".
Knew right then I had to stop and get a photo.
Brown Bear just kept smiling and got off with a warning :cool:
Thanks for playing along Chief Nazarchyk.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Went out looking(and not finding) for a unique mailbox to get the tag today. I also take lots of pics for a thread on another forum and post lots of pictures with made up stories.
Thought I'd share one of them here. As riding through Morris AL, the police chief stepped out of his office onto the sidewalk as I was going by and hollered out "Your bear don't have a helmet!".
Knew right then I had to stop and get a photo.
Brown Bear just kept smiling and got off with a warning :cool:
Thanks for playing along Chief Nazarchyk.
That’s awesome!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Took about 20 pics on the ride today. Here are a couple I thought were worthy:

And a close up of the fuel dispenser:

881 - 899 of 899 Posts