Honda Shadow Forums banner

1621 - 1640 of 1640 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been looking for risers as well. Would live to stick to the stock bars but scootworks/621cycles hasn't answered anyone since 2018 and no one else makes the proper risers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
2015 Honda Phantom; Made a video of my mods to date. I THINK i'm done for a while.. but no promises!

Cobra Exhaust sound; don't mind me running my stink'n mouth.. how rude.

Slide show i did for most of mods. I had music embedded i was copyright infringement.. whatever.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I been looking around in other threads but nothing seems to finalize the answer to my troubles!
is the cobra powrflow worth the money? and for the fi2000r what are the best settings(with stock air intake)??
2 5 2? 2 5 0?
i have the streetrod slashdown pipes btw.
COBRA INTAKE is worth its weight in gold. I have Cobra exhaust, intake & Fi2000 set on 052. I changed "2 to 0" to idle at lower RPM to get the deeper throttle sounds. I'm no engineer but I can't believe having the intake, exhaust & Fi2000 doesn't help with sound, torque & acceleration. I have great confidence in COBRA company, they specialize in our bikes & have been for long while. Their reputation supersedes them. My bike is 100% better from stock with above performance based mods (bolt on). Its the best bang for buck without having to go evasive & bore cylinder out or something more drastic.

·
Registered
32 Posts
welcome CID!! i feel same way although now its too hot to be riding (106 F today) but i got same bike few months ago-2015 model. ride safe!

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow Phantom
3 Posts
My first bike, and I love it. Did a 766 mile ride over 2 days this past weekend.

The Ultimate Seat, has got to be the best mod yet, super comfy.

Other mods are grips, and mirrors, and I painted the silver pieces Matt black.

more to come....

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Been a busy few days. Vance and Hines exhaust and Blue Collar Bobbers fenders, lights, and seat. Painted the side covers satin black. Fenders and tank will get painted this winter.
IMG_20200524_100056 (1).jpg
IMG_20200524_100029 (1).jpg
IMG_20200524_100103 (1).jpg
IMG_20200524_100045.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, I have a 03 vt100c2, can I replace all the front fork and tires and everything with one of these phantom's?, look great!

I'm a noob...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all,

What phone mounts are everyone running? I am looking at putting one on for when I need GPS and other things.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Ladies and Gents. I’m new to the forum and picked up this this amazing Shadow Phantom. I’ve had this bike for 8 months and I love it. I haven’t changed much but here is a list of the changes.

side mount license plate and taillight
Rattle can Satin black paint
Kellermann Atto turn signals
2004 vlx600 shadow risers
Biltwell frisco handle bars
Tj brutal customs solid handle bar bushings
Tj brutal customs sissy bar(not pictured)
chopped the rear fender and kept enough material to utilize the stock seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all! Got my '15 Phantom about a month ago and love it so much.

Already put on new pipes from TJ Brutal and changed out handlebars with some from a Street Bob I had laying around, used Krator risers to get a bit more pull back. There's a bit of a gap, but they'll do until I find something that fits better.

I'm then putting on new:
  • bags
  • mirrors
  • smoked out lens covers
  • clutch/brake levers
  • seat cover
  • crash bars
Can't wait to post all of the pictures once I get everything on, but I have a stupid issue - the clutch cable is like 2" too short to get my new handlebars on.
I know it is stupid easy to change out the clutch cable, but I'm having trouble finding out how long the stock clutch cable is so I can order one that is long enough.

Yes, I know I can use a string and measure, but I'm not home and I'm too impatient to wait - Does anyone know offhand how long the stock clutch cable is on the Phantom?
OEM specs online have been no help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
How so? I get an error when I go to buy the SWR-29 risers for the phantoms? It tells me the shopping cart is offline and I need to email to order, but when I email them I don't get a response.
Yeah I don't know what bleedingsujit is talking about or when they ordered because I've searched all over the damned internet and it looks like the last time ScootWorks fulfilled an order was in 2018...

Unfortunately I couldn't find any alternatives so ended up getting a metric to standard conversion kit (just a long bolt that is metric on one side and standard on other) then I could buy any risers & handlebars I wanted, didn't have to stick with the T-Bar design.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone use the cobra power pro black? I installed mine and I also have the cobra street slash down exhaust and the cobra air intake. However, the bike doesn’t seem to be running right and backfires on deceleration. Has anyone had experience with this or know how to fine tune this setup? It also idles high on cold start

1621 - 1640 of 1640 Posts