Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We tried to keep it quite so he didn't in trouble with work, but we're all real glad PAULIE showed up at the ECR!

Even though Paulie didn't go on the rides, he was very social at the Cabins! Here he is sitting by the camp fire that we had.

It was soooo great to see Paulie, ad he even brought his own bottle of VO!

Bruce

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Dr Bob's Patient said:
We tried to keep it quite so he didn't in trouble with work, but we're all real glad PAULIE showed up at the ECR!

Even though Paulie didn't go on the rides, he was very social at the Cabins! Here he is sitting by the camp fire that we had.

Bruce
You been photo shopping again!. I wish I could have been there, I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen you all.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Paulie said:
Dr Bob's Patient said:

Bruce
You been photo shopping again!. I wish I could have been there, I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen you all.
hehehe thats not photo shop.... hehe and i dont think that was our only picture of the tom foolery hehe or should i say Paulie foolery hehe..... stay tuned

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paulie, Don't you remember meeting my wife, Michele. She liked you right off and gave you a kiss!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's Rick pouring Paulie another drink....

And Paulie and Dave working the grill!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I don't think Paulie knows I got this shot when he was peeing in the bushes!

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
Yup, PhotoShop. :roll: Doesn't Bruce do excellent work? Amazing how he does it inside other people's cameras!

Anyway. Paulie & Rick

Bruce & Paulie

Barry & Paulie

Paulie & Tim

Dave with Paulie listing to port

Denise & Paulie

·
Registered
799 Posts
adlowe said:
Yup, PhotoShop. :roll: Doesn't Bruce do excellent work? Amazing how he does it inside other people's cameras!

Anyway. Paulie & Rick

Bruce & Paulie

Barry & Paulie

Lol you guys are just too funny..... I know who is behind the paulie foolery but I will never tell lol ok I might be bribed lol hey didn't paulie come try and help me cook?
Paulie & Tim

Dave with Paulie listing to port

Denise & Paulie

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Hey I just got home last night about midnight. I rode the parkway all the way back. I had a great time, I was glad to see everyone again. Bruce tell your wife thanks for the kiss. Hell, I had such a good time I think we should do it again this week. Anybody want to?

I'm glad you all got to go drinking with the cardboard dummy. Drinking with the real dummy isn't so pleasant. :lol:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Lol you guys are just too funny..... I know who is behind the paulie foolery but I will never tell lol ok I might be bribed lol hey didn't paulie come try and help me cook?

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
sadie43 said:
Yeah, he did. But I think Bruce is the only one with proof.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I think your just staring at that shiney stuff coming out of my nose. :lol:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Our hard drive crashed-- it's here at work, hopefully fixed (by my IT crew) and then I'll go home and uploads pics...

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Art,

You should post this sentiment in the "Discuss this site" section where most of the complaining goes on. I agree, by the way, many people don't come around anymore that were daily posters just a year ago.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts