Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bumblebee is in the shop today for a new back tire, new plugs, air filter, and an oil change. I will give my impressions of the new Kenda tire as soon as I have some.
No time to do any maintenance myself, as bathroom renovation has me up to my eyeballs in drywall dust.....gotta get that done.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, yes...gotta keep her happy.....this is the second room in 2 months to get a complete gutting and rebuild. We are a little tired of dust at this point.
The hard part is done, now it is just mud and paint and fixtures....
Think twice about putting a 5 foot long three piece tub/shower into a 5 foot wide bathroom.
A bedroom wall had to come down to make it fit.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I can tell ya, I put my Kenda 673 on the rear a month ago, and doesn't want to even start wearing. I think this is going to be what I've been looking for. It definitely needed breakin time, my torque was breaking it loose in even the least amount of water on the road. When I went to get on the highway, and hit second gear, it must of spun for about 5ft. in the rain. Could of been my fault though, I was trying to get home before it really came down.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Initial 30 miles were great. Nice and smooth, and I was warned by the shop that it could be a bit slippery for 50 or 60 miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts