Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sounds fine to me. I'm 10 Miles from there which is convenient. Have no idea what places are there to meet at though. Perhaps Captain D knows of a good place to eat. What do you think of that Jason?

Could work. Meet in deadwood, have breakfast then ride to mt Rushmore/ needles hwy and or Spearfish canyon (they are all right there together).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,220 Posts
Could work. Meet in deadwood, have breakfast then ride to mt Rushmore/ needles hwy and or Spearfish canyon (they are all right there together).

Just let me know you guys where you what to meet, as I will not know until I see whats there for meet up spots.:smile2:

·
Registered
17,048 Posts
Yeah, the first visit is exploring...
Finding what is where is a challenge, I`m glad I had someone with our group who had been several times...

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How about meeting at Lee Street Station in Deadwood at 8am on the 3rd. Have breakfast, then ride to Mount Rushmore together? From there we can make any decisions on if we do anything further.

Dave, all your guys are most welcome to do this with us.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
7,220 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'm sure there will be some buddies tagging along. Others will have different plans I'm sure. That's the beauty of this trip. Do what you feel like doing. I checked out the place on Google. Looks like a good place to meet up. And only 12 min away too. Heck I might even see you riding there as you will pass right by my place on the way there. I'll pm you the address of the house just so you have it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sounds like we have a plan. I may have a tag-a-long also.

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
How about meeting at Lee Street Station in Deadwood at 8am on the 3rd. Have breakfast, then ride to Mount Rushmore together? From there we can make any decisions on if we do anything further.

Dave, all your guys are most welcome to do this with us.

Thoughts?

Do you really think your head will be cleared up and ready to roll by then:D
Sounds fun, plenty o pics yall!

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Haha, Ja you need to leave the Tutor alone, Dave, not sure your poison, keep away from it:)

·
Registered
17,048 Posts
Rode mine today, 5 miles to get Anns van from the repair shop, $854 worth...
Then after returning to get my bike, called the AC repairman for a dose of Freon to be added, $80

No Sturgis funds this year...

copied from the other thread

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I never scolled down far enough to see this thread before. ;)

I'll be in Sturgis again this year.

So, with about a billion bikes in Deadwood, how do I recognize our own group? :D

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
I never scolled down far enough to see this thread before. ;)

I'll be in Sturgis again this year.

So, with about a billion bikes in Deadwood, how do I recognize our own group? :D
They have a plan to meet and ride, join in, get ur hand on the John Hopkins book while you are at it:)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts