Honda Shadow Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not on the way there but staying the night in Sioux Falls on the return trip.

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I never scolled down far enough to see this thread before. ;)

I'll be in Sturgis again this year.

So, with about a billion bikes in Deadwood, how do I recognize our own group? :D

We are meeting at Lee Street Station for breakfast and a ride to Mount Rushmore at 8am in Deadwood on the 3rd. Come join us!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well, if anyone needs help with anything or some advice on what/where to do or stay while in Sioux Falls, ...I am here.

I'm tight with the Honda dealer here, as well as with all of the other bike shops in and around SF.

...nothing spectacularly interesting aside from having the highest per-capita amount of bike riders in the country.
Lotsa riders out here.

I suppose Old-Man Lesters' motorcycle graveyard is about the most interesting thing going that's directly related to bikes.
I believe he may've passed on now though...
Camping at his place is awsome. His place is riverfront and in a flood zone, so all of bikes would periodically get submerged.
Technically he had a moto junkyard.
...we locals know better.

The old Dude is worth meeting if he's still alive. He has OCB - 'Ol Crazy ******* syndrome.

Gotta love Sioux Falls.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
I missed today's ride and all other threads.....

if there are any other rides/meetups planned for Tuesday & Wednesday, please text me.... 631-664-7751 Brandon Thanks.....

·
Registered
17,048 Posts
I`m not at Sturgis 2015, however I am riding with the group, on some nice backroads here in swGA with my rear pegs down in memory of John Hopkins...
While Y`all`re riding Rushmore Park looking at Buffalo, I`m looking at turkey, armadillo and deer...
All the while reminisssssing...
Let me tell you though ==> getting between a momma buffalo and her calf on the other side of the road AIN`T the place to be ;)

Ride SAFE & Enjoy our HSN fellowship,
Dennis

Riding with y`all this morning, at the same time, in different places :D:D:D

41 - 46 of 46 Posts