Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’ve got a 04 shadow and recently redid a couple things on it and have parts laying around I don’t need. I meant to take pictures today but forgot, if your interested in anything let me know and I can post them. Ive got saddle bags, black and grey front and rear fenders, white and grey front fender, stock handle bars, front blinker assembly, rear blinker assembly, passenger seat with backrest, also have a bike cover I don’t need. I keep all the mounting hardware for everything also.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, I’ve got a 04 shadow and recently redid a couple things on it and have parts laying around I don’t need. I meant to take pictures today but forgot, if your interested in anything let me know and I can post them. Ive got saddle bags, black and grey front and rear fenders, white and grey front fender, stock handle bars, front blinker assembly, rear blinker assembly, passenger seat with backrest, also have a bike cover I don’t need. I keep all the mounting hardware for everything also.
Kept*

·
Registered
11 Posts
What are the specs on those bars and how much? Also how much for the bags?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you still have the main seat or is this all that's left?
By main seat do you mean the driver seat? In tht case yes I have it, I'm in the process of bobbing the bike and I'm getting ready to change the seat out now. The saddle bags aren't bad but need some TLC. The chrome is starting to rust, like I said obo

·
Registered
181 Posts
How much would you want for the Front and Rear fenders?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey oystermen, how does 175 sound? I'll cover shipping at tht price and the saddle bag mounts. But keep in mind the driver seat is still mounted on the bike. My parts came in today so I'll have it changed over this weekend. Pctec, how about 30 per fender

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey oystermen, how does 175 sound? I'll cover shipping at tht price and the saddle bag mounts. But keep in mind the driver seat is still mounted on the bike. My parts came in today so I'll have it changed over this weekend. Pctec, how about 30 per fender
I actually ordered a saddleman replacement seat cover today so I wont be needing the seat anymore. Just the passenger seat and the bags.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If I would have gotten this message before I ordered it I def would have gone with yours but don't want to pay the restocking fee. It was special order

·
Registered
18 Posts
If I would have gotten this message before I ordered it I def would have gone with yours but don't want to pay the restocking fee. It was special order
That price sounds great! Really wish I didn't order that cover...

·
Registered
181 Posts
You say these are off of a 2004 Shadow, which model? I want to ensure they will work on my Sabre.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts