Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Working Saturday, church and a hockey game on Sunday. No riding for me this weekend:(

·
Registered
365 Posts
High temp tomorrow 39. Think I'll cook some chili with a pan of corn bread, and check out the Honda Forum. And watch the Packers and Cowboys Sunday. High temps in the fifties maybe late next week, and then some riding.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Working Saturday and Sunday clearing the driveway of snow with the snowblower. Then settling down in the warmth of home and watching the NFL playoff games and drinking beer while my lasagna bakes in the oven. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Haircut & an oil change on Saturday.

Sunday is reserved for nothing, maybe grocery shopping.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
Haircut, Sat. Pats -Ravens game, Sat. Sunday, Golf on TV and some beers. Arrr got to love this country ! :)

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
As titled.

I will be having my late work Christmas party tomorrow night and that's all.
Welcome to the forum.

I watching all four NFL playoff games, and drinking beer.

Not necessarily in that order though.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Maybe some shopping Saturday and nothing planned for Sunday as yet. With highs Saturday only going up to 40 and then its supposed to rain Sunday thru next Tuesday night or Wednesday I'll probably spend some time cleaning on the bike and wishing for better weather.

·
Registered
17,972 Posts
No plans at the moment, but got a couple thoughts ==>

Get on the 8N and plow the garden, "Shifty" LOVES this cool weather!!!

I Do KNOW, I`ll " keep the home fire burnin`! " It`s COLD out there!

Then tomorrow, I`ll ride to church...
It`s only 4 miles to church, but I CAN cross 5 county lines going to/from church...
When I leave church, it all depends which way the front wheel turns as to the trip home...
I might make it in 20 minutes or 4 hours????

I love "Free weekends"....!!

ABATE of GA is active this time of year, I don`t get too many of these "Free weekends" :D

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Saturday: Laundry, painting some trimwork, visiting my mother.
Sunday: Church in the morning, getting together with friends in the evening. Afternoon is mine...I may start working on a new fly rod. Or just tie some flies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Such difference in activities due to the weather.... As for us across the pond its wet, windy and cold everywhere, so other than heading out tonight, I'll be trying to keep warm and dry :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I know I will be nursing this head and chest cold that I have. Maybe self medicate it.:D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Not sure about Indiana but here in central Alabama we usually prescribe Jack Daniels for self medication.:mrgreen:
Yeah, I was thinking about something along those lines. I have some Beam in the cabinet and a fresh jar of Harlan County Springwater (shine). Choices, choices...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts