Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
joepool said:
I set out on a trip like that once. But, by lunch I was homesick and went back home. :cry:
I think he got his inspiration from Forrest Gump...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I bet when he gets home, his wife is going to be really mad at him :evil: . I know my wife gets angry when I go away just for the weekend. :wink:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aussieron said:
I bet when he gets home, his wife is going to be really mad at him. :evil: :wink:
how many times could you ride around Australia in 10 years!?!¿ :lol:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lisa said:
how many times could you ride around Australia in 10 years!?!¿ :lol:
I'm not sure Lisa. But just once would be nice. :D

I know people who have taken over 18 Months to travel around by Car & Caravan. :?

·
Registered
949 Posts
aussieron said:
I bet when he gets home, his wife is going to be really mad at him :evil: . I know my wife gets angry when I go away just for the weekend. :wink:
Lucky you....I am fortunate to get away for an hour before the
"I'm Bored, come take me to the store" calls start. Of course this same 35 yr old requires a baby sitter if i have to work a late shift

·
Registered
339 Posts
shrek said:
aussieron said:
Lucky you....I am fortunate to get away for an hour before the
"I'm Bored, come take me to the store" calls start. Of course this same 35 yr old requires a baby sitter if i have to work a late shift
The calls stop if you dont carry a cell phone ;)

Of course, then you really get in trouble when you get back...

Mark

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Good find, Lisa. Unlike some "adventurers" who are just getting their tickets punched in the usual haunts, that guy is the real deal. The Dempster Highway in winter?! Yikes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts