Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'll share this with my fellow canucks:
Friend called me last night and said that Bourque's in Moncton (NB) has a big tire sale on. I'm fine with my current Metzeler ME 880's for now but will probably need new ones next year after my cross canada trip this summer.
Soooo - I called Bourque's this morning and they will sell me
2 Metzeler ME 880 Marathons (120/90-18 & 170/80-15) for $ 261.- out the door, all taxes included. I just about fell off my chair because last year I bought the same tires here locally for $ 450.- out the door.
Needless to say I ordered a pair and am going to keep them for next year.
I'll drive to Moncton to pick them up, even paying for gas back and forth (250 km one way) it's still one hell of a deal.
www.gbourque.com is their website if you're interested.
Even the dealers in the USA can't beat that deal once you figure in shipping/handling/customs and exchange.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tires

Mike, I just pm'ed Epic that I'll be willing to pick up tires for him if he wants to order some. Same goes for you - pm me if you're interested.
I can wait with my pickup it's not like I need them this year.
Deals like that don't happen often. I don't mind to take a little drive to Moncton with Mrs. Sasquatch now that I'm retired.
Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.