Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the requirement that I post three times, and it looks like this is the common theme, folks posting second and third threads like this. Apologies if it seems spammy, I dunno what the real protocol is.

To avoid it being too devoid of content, here's some more pictures! These are the GoPro mount I made for my triumph: GoPro bolt mount - Imgur

Gary

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Clever idea on the GOPRO mount.
You can ask REAL questions in your first three threads. For some reason people think they need to just "waste" time posting their first three. The first three posts are real posts. It is just to keep the spam off the forum which we all do appreciate very much. The moderators here do a good job of keeping things cleaned up here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just feels awkward posting real questions on the "welcome and introduce yourself!" forum; most other forums would frown on that :-/

Cheers,
Gary

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,846 Posts
It just feels awkward posting real questions on the "welcome and introduce yourself!" forum; most other forums would frown on that :-/

Cheers,
Gary
There's no requirement to actually post "real questions" here. It's just a protocol to foil the plethora of spammers that try to swamp the board on a daily basis.

I find it more awkward to have to wade through dozens of spam posts to surf the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
and welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im glad you moved the lanyard to the handle bar then where you had it. Much safer now, just in case.
Yeah. It wasn't until the end of my first ride that I looked down and realised that if anything was going to give, it would likely be the JB Weld. And that if it did, the camera and top bolt would end up bouncing merrily down the freeway, tethered tightly together :)

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts