Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, im jonas btw. ive bought my phantom last year, and im 6 feet 2, so its kinda small. and after longer rides, i end up with a sway in my back, a coworker why builds bikes on his freetime sugested that i needed to replace my handebar, and i kinda agree, testet some HD with apes, and im sitting way bettes. so i have found a 1 inch roland sands 12'' ape, and a 5'' curved riser. but however i can not find longer cables anywhere, i have been into contact with a bunch of sales sites and none of them have longer cables. so im wondering, anyone here know where i can find longer cables, or do have to get them custom made? and also, can anyone comfirm the whidt of the original handlebar? cause i have allready ordered the parts. and anyone know about a good sett of forward mounted controls, cause my knees are at 90 degree angles and its not ideal, also i cant buy a bigger bike because of the A2 sertificate in norway, and a shadow is the biggest cruiser you can run on A2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.