Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy again, the seating position has me pulling back on the bars on the '04 aero and that has the throttle cover slipping off and it doesn't slip back up easily. any known way to stabalize this?

lotsa miles and smiles to ya
ken

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
howdy again, the seating position has me pulling back on the bars on the '04 aero and that has the throttle cover slipping off and it doesn't slip back up easily. any known way to stabalize this?

ken
Sounds like whoever replaced the grips didn't glue them to the throttle sleeve. No problem since they're still easy to pull off. Pull the grip off and spray some old fashion lady's hair spray on the inside of the grip and slide it back on. It's tacky enough to adhere to the sleeve. Another trick is to partially wrap the throttle sleeve with some electrical tape.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
howdy and thanks for the response. so far I have just pushed it back after riding , but will have to FIX it one of these days. weather and circumstance are postponing the riding for now. snow and cold and freezing rain forecast for this coming week. I also have now two fillies in the stable to ride occasionally enough to not require formal storage. i'm kinda hoping they'll produce more offspring though I certainly don't know a logical reason I would hope that.

ken

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
howdy and thanks for the response. so far I have just pushed it back after riding , but will have to FIX it one of these days. weather and circumstance are postponing the riding for now. snow and cold and freezing rain forecast for this coming week. I also have now two fillies in the stable to ride occasionally enough to not require formal storage. i'm kinda hoping they'll produce more offspring though I certainly don't know a logical reason I would hope that.

ken
I hay ya :mrgreen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.