Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I will be finishing up the wife's bike here soon, we will be taking a Thumb ride going thru Algonac up to Port Austin. Then we will probably bring M53 (aka van ****) back down, since the wife is not comfortable riding on freeways yet. Plus I got here a deal on a old 1983 Yamaha Maxima 400. We plan on doing this run on a Saturday and make it a day event. If anyone is up to maybe throw some dates out there and we can get together as a group and run. I have yet to get my 1100 out on a good trip, just changed all fluids so ready to rock.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Good luck and ride safe!

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Be aware, if you've never been on 53 coming down out of Port Austin.....it is the most boring road in the state. Dead straight except for the jog at Bad Axe and pretty much nothing interesting to see.

Consider going on around and picking up 24 at Unionville. Somewhat more interesting ride...at least until you get to 69, anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.