·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks to me like they're splitting more than lanes... :lol:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
hot chick

It sure is ironic that when it's a half dressed SUPER HOT chick on the back of a bike-- none of you guys are screaming about protective gear.

Hmmmm..... :wink:

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
OK, I guess there should be one of those plastic license plate protectors on that car to detour road grime from obscuring the letters!!! How that?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Re: hot chick

denisep said:
It sure is ironic that when it's a half dressed SUPER HOT chick on the back of a bike-- none of you guys are screaming about protective gear.

Her thong and bikini top are "amored". 8)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
chick

Heck-- with that much padding on the back end-- she'll probably just "bounce" off the road anyway...... Makes one wonder what great things she did in a previous life to deserve all that.

Sigh. I'm obviously not living right.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Re: hot chick

denisep said:

I'm going to start screaming just as soon as I catch my breath *gasp*. :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm sure she's a sweet girl....

:lol:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Re: chick

denisep said:
Heck-- with that much padding on the back end-- she'll probably just "bounce" off the road anyway...... Makes one wonder what great things she did in a previous life to deserve all that.

Sigh. I'm obviously not living right.
Not to worry, she is probably as much plastic as that bike is.

That is one surefire way to increase our visibility.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw fair share of that when I lived in Daytona. I guess it's not a big deal to me.

But in all fairness, the first thing that crossed my mind was the post about the "road rash girl"

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
"And if you notice carefully, the license plates have been covered up to protect the innocent."

or

"MOM?!?! I'd recognize that ass anywhere!!"

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Her parents must be so proud. :lol:

Side note: sure hope that's not her dad riding the bike. :shock:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts