Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
hot chick

It sure is ironic that when it's a half dressed SUPER HOT chick on the back of a bike-- none of you guys are screaming about protective gear.

Hmmmm..... :wink:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Re: hot chick

denisep said:
It sure is ironic that when it's a half dressed SUPER HOT chick on the back of a bike-- none of you guys are screaming about protective gear.

Her thong and bikini top are "amored". 8)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
chick

Heck-- with that much padding on the back end-- she'll probably just "bounce" off the road anyway...... Makes one wonder what great things she did in a previous life to deserve all that.

Sigh. I'm obviously not living right.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Re: hot chick

denisep said:

I'm going to start screaming just as soon as I catch my breath *gasp*. :lol:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Re: chick

denisep said:
Heck-- with that much padding on the back end-- she'll probably just "bounce" off the road anyway...... Makes one wonder what great things she did in a previous life to deserve all that.

Sigh. I'm obviously not living right.
Not to worry, she is probably as much plastic as that bike is.

That is one surefire way to increase our visibility.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
"And if you notice carefully, the license plates have been covered up to protect the innocent."

or

"MOM?!?! I'd recognize that ass anywhere!!"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.