Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Motor officer fatally injured sliding into second.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Bad cop.
No donut.
:lol:

(btw, I almost didn't post to this thread. LEO's deserve our respect, and it looks like something bad happened there. But, this is a humor thread, so I took a shot.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kframe said:
(btw, I almost didn't post to this thread. LEO's deserve our respect, and it looks like something bad happened there. But, this is a humor thread, so I took a shot.)
It's ok Kframe. I have been a LEO for over 25 years including a motor officer. This is not in any way disrespectful, just humor. Your respect for the LEO community is much appreciated....Bob

·
Registered
296 Posts
AceRider said:
It's ok Kframe. I have been a LEO for over 25 years including a motor officer. This is not in any way disrespectful, just humor. Your respect for the LEO community is much appreciated....Bob
Thanks, I was feeling kinda guilty about it. Wasn't sure if it was kosher.

BTW, love the Batman sig-video!
-Kris

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
"It's ok. The first time is always the hardest."

or

"I had to lay 'er down. I did, really."

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kframe said:
Thanks, I was feeling kinda guilty about it. Wasn't sure if it was kosher.

BTW, love the Batman sig-video!
-Kris
Not a problem. You can see it was a low impact accident, likely just a slideoff...minimal damage to the bike and none visible to the rider, otherwise it would not have been posted.

I love the Bat-Tusi sig too!!! Been a Bat fan since forever.....Thanks...Bob

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.