Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting around this morning, avoiding all the chores I should have been working on. I started playing around with this pic of my bike and here is the finished product. The border is the Honda logo. I did a pretty mean blur on the background to highlight just the bike.

·
Registered
944 Posts
That's a neat photo edit. You might want to replace the logos though...

That logo is for Honda's automotive division, rather than their Power Sports division.

It's sort of like putting the Seal of the Navy on an Air Force plane.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the correct logo, right? I tried this first but I didn't like it much. If it was just a graphic without the word "Honda" all around the border, I think it would be ok. With Honda platered all over the pic, it seems like an advertisment.

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
AlmostGone said:
I was sitting around this morning, avoiding all the chores I should have been working on. I started playing around with this pic of my bike and here is the finished product. The border is the Honda logo. I did a pretty mean blur on the background to highlight just the bike.
Looks good!
At least you didn't do what a lot of people would do..........
Put a "Harley" logo in the background?
Phil

·
Registered
944 Posts
AlmostGone said:
This is the correct logo, right? I tried this first but I didn't like it much. If it was just a graphic without the word "Honda" all around the border, I think it would be ok. With Honda platered all over the pic, it seems like an advertisment.
Yeah, I guess you're right about all of the "honda"'s... looks weird. Maybe photoshopping the words off?

Either way it's a nice picture of a great looking bike!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nice job.

Here's a logo option you might want to try?

I was thinking of having some t-shirts embroidered with this logo.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Either way the blurred background really makes the bike pop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts