Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Nice!

Still... :neutral: ...I do Kinda (sorta) feel a-little guilty living here in the AZ, when we got good buddies risking life and limb - being chased by arctic fronts, as well as pissed-off penguins and polar bears - Just - to get a quick ride in, up north, this time of year.. :sad:...

I do.. I feel a-little bad about that.. :lol: .. No, :sad: ..Seriously.. :lol: :neutral:.. I do feel bad... Kinda (sorta). :neutral:
'Conflicted' is the word I reaching for perhaps .. :mrgreen: .. :wink: .. :sad: ..

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
The more cup holders I see the more I want one...

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!

Still... :neutral: ...I do Kinda (sorta) feel a-little guilty living here in the AZ, when we got good buddies risking life and limb - being chased by arctic fronts, as well as pissed-off penguins and polar bears - Just - to get a quick ride in, up north, this time of year.. :sad:...

I do.. I feel a-little bad about that.. :lol: .. No, :sad: ..Seriously.. :lol: :neutral:.. I do feel bad... Kinda (sorta). :neutral:
'Conflicted' is the word I reaching for perhaps .. :mrgreen: .. :wink: .. :sad: ..

If you "Feel Bad" about the good times you'll never feel good :cool:

I've learned that the Shadows are really 4 speeds that happens to have a 5th gear overdrive.
Used to shift into 5th all the time, not no more. 5th is a Dog.

Thinking i'll only use 5th on flat straight aways where i am doing a constant speed and doing over 60.

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The more cup holders I see the more I want one...
It's Dry in Arizona, gots to have water close by. Except today it was Coffee.

Ridiculously good photos Bobo.
Thank you Greg :D

This slideshow was the "other half" of the ride i did not get to complete in my last slideshow from 11/13, you may recall i had brake problems and had to cut the ride short. I have since changed the front brake pads.

I do feel like maybe i came across as bragging to those that cannot ride right now due to weather. i'm faced with a dilemma in that my weather down here in Arizona is opposite of most of the active members here. I'm cognizant of the fact that i "ducked out" when my weather turned "bad" towords the end of May and didn't stay to hear and see pics about everyone's "good rides" yet I showed back up in November and expect you guys to enjoy my ride pics etc, i get it. I am not proud of that to say the least.

Apparently we don't have many active members in California, Florida or Texas
and Arizona. Seems like the vast majority are from the Midwest or the eastern states where it's nasty this time of year.

Logic tells me i should probably hold off on posting anymore ride pics until the spring and maybe find a website where riders are mostly from Arizona and California to talk about "Rides" from late October through early Spring.

Bye for now

Thanks Greg,

Greg

·
Registered
711 Posts
Florida here, and according to friends and family (who are secretly planning a motorcycle intervention), I'm pretty "active". :mrgreen:

Problem is, I ride pretty light, so a camera, GoPro or whatever is usually stored miles away. I also leave my watch at home many times for good reason.

Don't forget, Those who can't ride this time of year, might still enjoy talking about someone else's ride. We can share in their rides when we start dodging mosquitoes and bumping our heads on the surface of the sun. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
It's Dry in Arizona, gots to have water close by. Except today it was Coffee.

Thank you Greg :D

This slideshow was the "other half" of the ride i did not get to complete in my last slideshow from 11/13, you may recall i had brake problems and had to cut the ride short. I have since changed the front brake pads.

I do feel like maybe i came across as bragging to those that cannot ride right now due to weather. i'm faced with a dilemma in that my weather down here in Arizona is opposite of most of the active members here. I'm cognizant of the fact that i "ducked out" when my weather turned "bad" towords the end of May and didn't stay to hear and see pics about everyone's "good rides" yet I showed back up in November and expect you guys to enjoy my ride pics etc, i get it. I am not proud of that to say the least.

and Arizona. Seems like the vast majority are from the Midwest or the eastern states where it's nasty this time of year.

Logic tells me i should probably hold off on posting anymore ride pics until the spring and maybe find a website where riders are mostly from Arizona and California to talk about "Rides" from late October through early Spring.

Bye for now

Thanks Greg,

Greg
Keep the pics coming. It's only annoying when people brag about their warm weather when the topic is winter riding. If some folks don't like warm weather photos in November they don't have to look at the pics. ?

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,009 Posts
I still get my little rides in here in Utah. Any seat time is good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts