Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of those kinda gray days where a big wave cloud was hanging over the Front Range.

Happy Trails!
sanoke

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I bet that's a lot prettier in the Summer.
+1 ;)

I for one am very happy to see Sanoke back and posting pics of his rides :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Very pretty, but it looks cold! What's the coldest weather you've ever ridden in? I can get out in the mid or high-30's if I have to (commuting) but otherwise I try to keep my recreational riding in the 40's or higher.

·
Registered
587 Posts
sure is nice but looks cold
Ditto. I can feel my arthritic joints seizing up just looking at the beautiful photo. Would live to ride that road in warmer conditions...

I just did a quiet (65-70 mph), 250 mile jaunt today on the Shadow in hot, humid and increasingly windy conditions. Nice scenery, but forgot to take my camera; sorry folks.

I think I'll add a windshield this week, to keep the wind off my chest and shoulders and make riding in headwinds a bit more pleasant.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Very pretty, but it looks cold! What's the coldest weather you've ever ridden in? I can get out in the mid or high-30's if I have to (commuting) but otherwise I try to keep my recreational riding in the 40's or higher.
35* today. Snow piled 3-4" feet high, but the road's are clear. Gotta ride - for about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been out in subzero weather a time or two. Generally, we get a big snow then it's followed by a deep freeze which gets packed into ice. So by the time I can get back on the roads, it's in the 20's. I can ride all day in the 20's but the subzero stuff I only go for an hour or two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts