Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to assemble a small tool kit to carry in my saddle bag for those side of the road emergencies. I am interested to know what others consider good items to have on hand. Also the most common sizes of wrenches, allen wrenches etc. I am trying to keep the weight down so multi-use tools may also be of help.
Thanks, Bob.

· Registered
305 Posts
Mine came with a nifty difty little tool kit that hides on the right side but if yours doesnt i would reconmend just taking your tool box out to your bike and measuring up what you might need... i know a Philips head screwdriver size #2 is in there and i think a 13 14 15 size open ends... and some other things... you can get a small Socket set that would have most of what you want but if you give me about 16 days i list all of what ihave for you

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks 93 Black Shadow, I googled their site and they have some great kits. I don't think I would buy one but it shows what makes a complete kit. Now I can just go out and buy the individual pieces.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.