Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
**** yes I could...in a trail 50!!!! hahahaha. Listen to those highwaybars scrape. That is incredible!!

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Yep thats impressive! Not sure I could remember course let alone do it.
Coop

·
Registered
42 Posts
Its not the bars hittin' its the boards. Bars have a much different sound and outcome which is lack of traction and a lowside slide.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
You should see my lower pipe and pegs.

That is good.. Those courses are a Biach , even when take your time and use a trials bike.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
A couple comments, that man can ride and wish people making videos would leave music out. The bike is enough music for me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dat guy's goood! Many years ago we had our local Motorcycle Sheriffs use our parking lot for just such practice. The Course wasn't as complex, but was fun to watch. There was the one part where they rode in circles, one behind the other (sometimes three deep), and after a month it left quite the residue. One co-worker commented: "Look! Cop circles!"
The Sheriffs said that when they do this at shopping malls, they always come in Monday mornings and find lots of little bike parts laying around and chrome scrape marks from yahoos trying their course, but with no practice behind them.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Yes, some serious skills but all it takes is practice and being willing to pick the bike up a lot. You really ought to look for the tandem event where they teather two police bikes together with like a 6 foot cord and they ride those courses side by side.

·
Registered
183 Posts
A couple comments, that man can ride and wish people making videos would leave music out. The bike is enough music for me.
The music is from the DJ up on stage. You can see videos from that event on youtube and the DJ had different music playing for different riders.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'd love to be able to ride like that... maybe someday :) It's nice that I've got an empty parking lot just 3 blocks away from my house ;) Now if I just get my lazy rearend over there to use it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts