Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all's going???

I was going to go Friday....but plans changed. Steve and I are going down on the Sunday. Should be there around 9:30 AM.

...Rick

·
Registered
37 Posts
i'm going to the Montreal show in mid February, i can't wait....
my bike is in storage at a dealer so i haven't seen it in a while, i'm going crazy here, can't wait to go to the show to smell and touch some bikes, feels like it's been an eternity :x :cry:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I will be there, not sure what day though.
Do you guys know if this show has a tonne of vendors? as compared to the other show back in early Dec????

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm going but I don't know what day yet though.

The December show is more about the new bikes that are coming out and I believe this one is more about buying good gear at pretty good prices. I'm looking for a helmet so I hope I'm right. 8)

·
Registered
202 Posts
This show is much better than the Dec show. Lots of vendors. Free parking. Custom bikes. Did I mention FREE parking. I'm going on Friday. Booked the day off months ago. Last year got a Joe Rocket mesh leather jacket for a 1/3 of the regular price.

Willie. They had every kind of Helmet imaginable.

I've been looking forward to this show for months. :D :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
williewonka said:

The December show is more about the new bikes that are coming out and I believe this one is more about buying good gear at pretty good prices. I'm looking for a helmet so I hope I'm right. 8)
What kind of helmet are you looking for???
I too am searching, I am thinking about a 3/4 helmet, but I may change, not really sure what to look for...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This show has everything.....it takes a good part of the day to take it all in. I got my jacket there last year for less than half price.
Lots to see and do.

...Rick

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll be there Friday.
Here is my cell if your there 416-779-2673

Bill

·
Registered
336 Posts
We're planning on going as well. Sunday is looking like the day for us.
Crystal needs a real riding jacket. Teknic or Joe Rocket possibly.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
ShadowNorth said:
So, I take she got IT!! woohoo!!

I can't wait to ride with her.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lisa said:
Staying all day Rick? Should I bring your gloves?
Hey Lisa!

We'll probably be there for a good part of the day. Don't worry about the gloves! I can always get those first ride we get out on this year!

Is everyone gonna meet up somewhere?? I'll pm my cell number to you and Chris. Give us a call when you get there.

Were you out for a ride today?/ I seen a few bikes out there at lunch time.

..Rick

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ShadowNorth said:
Hi Chris!

I sent pm'd cell number over to you as well if you get there Sunday. Hopefully we can get togther for a beveage while we're there!

...Rick

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Rickyboy said:
Lisa said:
Staying all day Rick? Should I bring your gloves?
Hey Lisa!

We'll probably be there for a good part of the day. Don't worry about the gloves! I can always get those first ride we get out on this year!

Is everyone gonna meet up somewhere?? I'll pm my cell number to you and Chris. Give us a call when you get there.

Were you out for a ride today?/ I seen a few bikes out there at lunch time.

..Rick
Yes, I was out for good part of the afternoon and into the evening. :D

I'll give you a call when I get down there on Sunday. I wont arrive until the afternoon, probably 1'ish

See you Sunday!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
opipe said:
williewonka said:

What kind of helmet are you looking for???
I too am searching, I am thinking about a 3/4 helmet, but I may change, not really sure what to look for...
I have 2 helmets, a full face and a 3/4. I need to replace my full face helmet but I don't care what kind as long as it's comfy. I'm hoping for a flip up style this time.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Lisa said:
ShadowNorth said:
So, I take she got IT!! woohoo!!

I can't wait to ride with her.
Crystal's a biker now??? Yeah!!!! :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just came back from the show. It was great not crowded at all as most people work today. Lots of used bikes and other stuff. I think there are more customs this year some of which look absolutely painful to ride. One hall had all old bikes some of which are in better shape than new.
They are using two entrances this year Hall 5 and Hall 3.
Worth the drive.
Mike

·
Registered
392 Posts
i'm going to the show tomorrow with my father in law.coming from the falls so wont be to bad to get there. maybe will seee others there
marcus

1 - 18 of 18 Posts