Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There he was, just sitting on the side of the road.He looked every bit like Graham, with the notable differences being the 1949 Vincent Black Shadow he was sitting on. I grabbed the binders ( a tad too much ) and came to a skidding halt in the gravelly pull over and went running back..Graham I yelled hand outstretched, when the guy put up his hand and said BACK OFF!

I ain't no Graham..my name is Earl, sorry I'm not your friend.

A bit shocked that this wasn't Collector ( as he has been known for years ) I extended my hand in apology, and got to chatting with him anyway. In fact we just stood there over looking the rushing brook below, talking rides, brands, roads and life for three straight hours.

I looked at my watch and said, well the wife is going to be pissed, I haven't even called and I am two hours late. Oh don't worry about that too much CD, he said.. CD? I thought , I never told you about my nickname or it's abbreviation, how'd you know?

I know a lot of things Dave, or CrazyDave as you like to be called. Which is why I know there is no need to call your wife, the police will handle that. Police? What police? The police who will find your body in about an hour, you see you crashed about three hours ago, and have been dead since. I am Earl, the Angel of Death, and it's time for you to get used to the transition.

Wait, so why do you look so much like Graham. Oh, that, just wanted you to feel comfortable is all.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics CD, we need pics too from the beyond. I also want some of what you're smoking. Sounds like a great trip!

sanoke.
Although I free admit I do, trust me when I say I need nothing to smoke, my mind was like that long before I took my very first toke. Remember I have been on this board for about 11-12 yrs now, and I have only taken up herb again for the last three.;-)

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do find it ironic that the only two people who replied thus far were both considered for the role of Angel of Death, but alas I have never met John in person..just seems I would be a comfortable with him as I was with Graham

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.