Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Here you are. Simplest way is to click on your enlarged image, copy, and paste. Be sure to preview it first to be sure. If you don't see it in your message, it won't show up in the Forum.

-john

·
Registered
276 Posts
pix

I had to play with it for a while before I finally found this thread to give the step by step instructions. You need to go to the photobucket web site and set up an account first. You will upload the pix from your pc to that site and the url of that site will become the link in your posting. Just follow the instructions in this thread....cheers....

http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/62-discuss-website/113277-picture-posting.html

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
welcome very nice phantom

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I had to play with it for a while before I finally found this thread to give the step by step instructions. You need to go to the photobucket web site and set up an account first. You will upload the pix from your pc to that site and the url of that site will become the link in your posting. Just follow the instructions in this thread....cheers....

http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/62-discuss-website/113277-picture-posting.html
you dont need to do all that...lol...
to upload a pic,esp as a signature pic...
1.make a photo album in your profile on this network. i believe you can upload upwards of 10pics as a free member.
2.upload pics from your pc.
3. once uploaded,view picture you wish to have as your default.
4. at bottom of said pic..theres a code "bb"..click to highlight that code..right click "copy".
5..go to user cp.
6..click on edit signature.
7. the little icon that is above the box that says "insert image"click on it..this will open a window to post the Http:// addy.
8. paste the "bb"code into this box.
9. delete the last part of the "bb"code up to jpg.
10.scroll thru to the beginnin of code and delete the .
11.preview signature..if picture is in there click save. DONE!..lol..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.