Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, here's more of what you missed...

Mike R. and I are now officially International Riders. Last Sunday we crossed the border to Canada and took in the beautiful day...

To start we took the Ferry Boat from Algonac Michigan to Walpole Island which is an Indian reserve across the St. Clair River...

Lots and lots of water where I live...

...next it was off to the north along the St. Clair River to Sombra and then out BentPath road through "Oil City" and Petrolia...from there we headed to the lake shore Canadian side of Lake Huron...a couple of hours later we stopped in Goderich which is a sea port off Lake Huron...one of the larger industries to this town is Salt Mining..in fact they have a mine that goes out under Lake Huron 4 miles out...these shots are of the harbour and the salt operations..,

...we asked some locals where to eat and they sent us to this place by the harbour...Mike said the Fish and Chips were excellent and i had a chicken sandwich that was great as well...

...next we rode back down the coast to Grand Bend and hit the beach area...I'm sure no one here would be interested in going there...

BUSTED>>>>>

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have GOT to get my papers in order.....
...did you get a transplant? 'cause in your sig pic it sure looks like you gots a black boner...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,310 Posts
Awesome!!! Like the bikini pics!

I'll be going to Canada with the bike next month (if they let me in).... ;-)

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Awesome!!! Like the bikini pics!

I'll be going to Canada with the bike next month (if they let me in).... ;-)
If they let Willie in they will let anyone in. :)

Chris

·
Registered
839 Posts
Great pics, glad you got the chance to go.

Any problems crossing the border? Sometimes they're, um, annoying when coming back into the States.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics, glad you got the chance to go.

Any problems crossing the border? Sometimes they're, um, annoying when coming back into the States.
...funny story there...on the way back my battery was losing juice and on the ride back on the ferry it died...I had to push it up to the check point and after Mike told the Customs guy what was up and since it was slow the Customs guy offered to give me a push to bump start...I told Mike to get a shot of this as it would have been a classic photo opp...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
If they let Willie in they will let anyone in. :)

Chris
I was born here, they have no choice. :mrgreen:

Great pics Bedhead! Glad you had a good time. Too bad I wasn't in town to meet up, I love the Grand Bend area. No topless women at the beach?

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Beautiful pics. You guys have a one track mind... :)
Yeah, well...we're men. Would you expect anything less?

I am not ashamed to say that I enjoy looking at scantily clad or even naked women, regardless of the pictures that Douglass posts of me...:mrgreen:

Women...are beautiful, amazing and fantastical...albeit mystifying...:???:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts