Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VT750DCA7 Spirit - NHB01 Black
481 Posts
Hello and welcome!! Nice looking 600 and the name you bestowed upon it is a riot, haha.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Obviously some members live where it doesn't rain every second day. Here if it rained just every second day I would be happy.

View attachment 285806
Southwest Florida, it’s dry season right now. Even wet season, keep the rides early in the day.
I am working on a rear fender, just enough for a splash guard and to protect my hiney and man bits if I end up back on that wheel.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
That really is one nice paint job. Looks metalflake.
On Lucille? That’s the factory paint and scratched all to hell. Lighting is the trick! The tank is about to be repainted and graphiced. I’m having a pin up done down the center, “Lucille” in script on the sides and classic pin striping in between and on the side panels. She isn’t all the way done, but she looks good just the same! I’m pretty jelly of Trisha with the spokes... a real pain in the tucus mod to do on the spirit.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Shadow 750 Aero
238 Posts
On Lucille? That’s the factory paint and scratched all to hell. Lighting is the trick! The tank is about to be repainted and graphiced. I’m having a pin up done down the center, “Lucille” in script on the sides and classic pin striping in between and on the side panels. She isn’t all the way done, but she looks good just the same! I’m pretty jelly of Trisha with the spokes... a real pain in the tucus mod to do on the spirit.
I was talking about Hellga.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts