Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my third post now on the same thread being as I don't have access to post anywhere else. I have questions I'm hoping to have answered about my new bike. I'm anxious to get this project started. Thanks y'all

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
16,269 Posts
Welcome...
For ther newbies > It`s requires to make Three Threads rather than merely posting on the same one...

Welcome @Welder1

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Welcome, ask your questions..Always think before you do what someone says to do,we don't always have all the details to make a correct decision but everyone I have seen here tries to get it right,we like to see pictures here too.Put your location in your profile with your bike,year make and model, it helps us to help you if we know what you have and where you are in case someone is close to you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome, ask your questions..Always think before you do what someone says to do,we don't always have all the details to make a correct decision but everyone I have seen here tries to get it right,we like to see pictures here too.Put your location in your profile with your bike,year make and model, it helps us to help you if we know what you have and where you are in case someone is close to you.
Thank you, I will update.

·
Registered
16,269 Posts
We have an array of knowledge & people willing to help...
Welcome to the BEST motorcycle forum on the planet,
D

Adlib >
Quoted>
Welcome to the group @Welder1 ! @"Captain D" glad to see you back on the board, hope all is going well with you and yours!<<<

Yeah @KCochran it`s good to be back to somewhat of schedule...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
"Captain D"
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing