Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any forum members who are 62 years or older and U.S. citizens or permanent residents...... you are eligible for lifetime $10 pass that gets you into over 2000 U.S. National Parks and other Federal lands. Many of these parks are great motorcycle riding destinations.

This deal will expire on August 28th, 2017 and after that date the price goes up to $80.

Here is the link:
https://store.usgs.gov/senior-pass

Here is the link to buy the senior pass online:
https://yourpassnow.com/ParkPass/park/senior/SeniorPassInfoCollect

There is also a $10 processing fee but still, If you're a senior (62 years or older), for 20 bucks you can't beat a lifetime pass to U.S. Federal National parks.

Phil

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got my senior pass a couple of weeks ago (at the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Visitor Center in Porter, Indiana). It was only $10 (and no extra $10 processing fee).

·
Super Moderator
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my senior pass a couple of weeks ago (at the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Visitor Center in Porter, Indiana). It was only $10 (and no extra $10 processing fee).
So I assume the $10 fee is only for online purchases of the pass.
Either way, it's fantastic deal.....

Phil

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks..I passed the info on t omy mother n law and she took advantage of it......would be a shame if she got lost in the woods!!! (kidding, i love my mother n law)

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,210 Posts
"The Senior Pass admits the Pass owner and any passengers traveling with him/her in a single non-commercial vehicle at per-vehicle fee areas or the Pass owner and three additional adults where per-person fees are charged. The Senior Pass may also offer a discount on some expanded amenity fees, such as camping."

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Great deal, but I am in no hurry to add 4 years to my age. I do have a couple of older friends who are the adventurous type and I will pass this on. Thanks for the heads up Phil.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I got mine at Harpers Ferry earlier this year, used it there and again in South Dakota this month.
Worth it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts