Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed these on a 2006 or compatible year Honda Shadow Spirit 750?

I'm kinda disappointed in the selection of aftermarket parts for this model.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have them on my 2008 spirit 750c2, and love them. I looked and asked on this forum and came to my decision. There will be a lot of opions on here about manufactures whos the best and what not...my decision was based on looks and sound...not to mention that lots of members here agreed about vance and hines quality.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad you like them and I bet they look great. 8)

I'm just wondering if they would fit my 2006. V&H says they will fit Spirit 2007~ and Aero 2004~2009. Are the engines different? Is the frame different?

·
Registered
68 Posts
oh im sorry...i missed the year thing. no they wont fit the 06 750....yours is chain drive correct? if so they wont.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have the V&H straight shots on my 05 VT750DC and they fit just fine. I know the Cruzers will fit as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
V&H replied that they had only test fitted on the 2007~2009 Spirit. He said if the differences between the Aero and Spirit were minor and merely cosmetic they could possibly fit. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I decided to go with Cobra Streetrod Slashdown exhaust. It's kinda the look of the staggered short shots, just longer pipes. Found the best price on eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts