Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I live in Australia and ride a Honda VT750S 2014 , which I believe is called a VT750RS in the States, I have also seen reference to it as the 'Shadow' - not sure if that was referring to my bike or another variant.

In any event I want to fit a set of V&H ShortShot Staggard pipes. I have done some research and will have to put in O2 eliminators as the pipes don't come with O2 ports. No problem there.

With all of the above said what I really want to know is if I can fit the new pipes and ride off with no issues or will it require a Power Commander unit to make it run decently?

Thanks in advance,

JDR

·
Registered
79 Posts
Following. Have a 2010 I wouldn't mind similar pipes on.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just checked my pipes and I don't have O2 sensors. First year must have skipped them. You'll need to figure O2 out or it will run rich by default.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 vt750s
1 Posts
Following, have a vt750s 2010 model with o2 sensors. With o2 eliminator i think it will run map without any adjustments since it wont get information from sensors. In my mind this means it will run just fine, but with a power commander you can also get some more effect out of engine if you have a better map for the ecu.? Anyone who knows?😀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts