Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, T-bone28's coming over this weekend to meet up and ride. White Knight and I are meeting him here in Jax.

Thought I'd see who was interested in meeting up. I know Eddie's down Ocala way so we could head south and meet up in the forest. Or maybe we'll take 13 south to 17 and just follow the St. Johns.

Any ideas? Any takers?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Let me know where & when you're headed. Maybe I can hook up with you guys!!

I'm in Leesburg just South of the Ocala Forest by about 30 minutes.

How long is he gonna be here? When is he leaving?

I'm open on Sunday usually every week. The other days are hit or miss.

Later,

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he's planning on getting here Friday night, not sure when he's heading back. Hopefully he'll pop in and give us some input.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
woot i was going to start this thread then i saw it was already here!! really lookin forward to riding

wulf yeah the palatka loop sounds good

·
Registered
542 Posts
Guys, the wife already has a Sunday ride planned to Daytona with a co-worker and her SO on a GoldWing. We are going to meet for breakfast at O'Briens on HWY 40 just east of Astor. After that we are going to head over to the Honda shop {if they are open} at Mark Martins old classic car museum at I95 and ISB. A trip to the Harley Taj Mahal will happen too as the wife's friends have never seen it! Plus I think the Triumph dealer there may still be having a ride & drive then also. Even if not, I still want to drool some more on the Rocket 3's in stock! 8)
You are welcome to hang out and ride with us if you would like! I'm getting fairly familiar with the whole Daytona/Ormand Beach area. If your 'Bama boys aint never been to Rossmeyers HD mansion I would highly recommend it! It will be kinda neat to see the area before the total MADNESS that Bike Week is comes to town!
E-mail me or post back before Sunday and we'll firm things up if you would like.
I'll bring the camera {of course} to document the events!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Let me know when & where & I'll try to make it.

Sounds cool!!

Is it alright if I bring the Victory instead of the Honda?!?! :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the effort but im not a fussy person.As far as return timeit will depend on motel cost.Other than that i dont drink but if you do its not a problem. Im a laid back guy.Looking forward to meeting ya' ll..

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How's this sound:
Jax riders meet up Saturday around 8:30, KSU 9:00. Starbucks or Panera on Blanding at Argyle could be a good meet up place so we grab a coffe or a bite while we meet up and wait.

Route:
13s to east palatka to 17 south to the south end of either Cresent Lake or Lake George then head back north to Palatka pick up 100 west to Keystone to 21 to Middleburg, 218 to 217 to Normandy. We could the split up to head home.

Then I was thinking maybe on Sunday take A1A down the coast to meet Eddie's gang in Daytona. Depending of course on when they plan on getting down there, might be better to run down 1 or the slab if it's early then A1A home.

Let me know what y'all think.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys im heading out in the morning. Cant wait to meet ya'll.My cell # 205-454-6383leave me a post on what exit to get off on or meet me in the chat room

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rixemailfl said:
Let me know when & where & I'll try to make it.

Sounds cool!!

Is it alright if I bring the Victory instead of the Honda?!?! :shock: :wink:
I guess we'll put up with the Victory. :roll: lol

Hope to see you. You gonna try to meet up with Eddie for the ride to Daytona Sunday?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts