1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I do, I do! ;) Best bike I've ever had, sold my 2004 Nomad when I found my T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Airboss, for some very strange reason I really like your VT, I just can't understand it!!!
Hi Skid,
I assume you’re talking about the fake “Harley” air cleaner. This pic was taken right after I bought the bike. I removed that fake later that afternoon. Now nothing there except those big, beautiful cylinders. Just need to repeat the photo so I can update it. Jerry

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Skid,
I assume you’re talking about the fake “Harley” air cleaner. This pic was taken right after I bought the bike. I removed that fake later that afternoon. Now nothing there except those big, beautiful cylinders. Just need to repeat the photo so I can update it. Jerry
No, actually I was clowning around, you and I have the exact same bike...lol...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Skid,

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My seat now is
Man, that new seat looks great. Really clean.
Good to know about the mustang. I was just looking yesterday, I’m still rockin
The factory seat. It really doesn’t bother me.
My seat now is factory, just ordered a set of covers from E-bay took it to my guy, and had him stitch it up, I personally think the factory seat is the most comfortable of the four seats I have tried for this bike...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts