Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to chop the rear fender (or have a custom built) and remove the front fender. Will the front fender removal cause major issues for the radiator up front? Any experience with this?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
No problemo other than throwing crap onto the radiator and onto your face (stuff tossed up and forward blown back) except when in a turn when it decides to throw crap onto your leg. Rain, mud and cow schit (we live in the country) is especially fun. Bob the back way forward so you get even treatment down the middle of your back.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'm wanting to chop the rear fender (or have a custom built) and remove the front fender. Will the front fender removal cause major issues for the radiator up front? Any experience with this?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
What year of Shadow do you have?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
No problemo other than throwing crap onto the radiator and onto your face (stuff tossed up and forward blown back) except when in a turn when it decides to throw crap onto your leg. Rain, mud and cow schit (we live in the country) is especially fun. Bob the back way forward so you get even treatment down the middle of your back.

+1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts