Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned this earlier in another msg. Our local Wal-Mart Superstore is no longer carrying Super Tech filters. At this time they are only restocking Fram. They told me that home oil changes are down with more and more people having oil changed in service centers. They said they will be downsizing the number of Fram oil filters in the near future. If you use Super Tech and buy them at Wal-Mart, you might want to stock up.

· Registered
32 Posts
Hmmmm...little slow on the uptake here I guess. Wal-mart sells a generic oil filter I can put on my shadow? I can stop getting hozed 14 bucks at the dealer? Is there a conversion chart somewhere's? What about the honda gp-4 oil? 6 bucks a quart seems a little excessive for that too. :shock:

· Registered
152 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Thanks OJ I did just re-read oilology and it realy answers the auto oil question. :oops:

Still leaves the wal-mart filter one tho....I'll do a search for wal-mart

Hoppy

· Registered
152 Posts
http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42369

sorry, I posted the same link 2 times instead of 2 different links, this SHOULD be the oil filter thread from about 20 posts below this one.

Hoppy said:
Thanks OJ I did just re-read oilology and it realy answers the auto oil question. :oops:

Still leaves the wal-mart filter one tho....I'll do a search for wal-mart

Hoppy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.