Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Wal Mart today and found the MC backpack and it is 1 nice piece.It is made By Fieldline abnd comes in several colors and has a few reflective strips also.We will see how it works this weekend.

·
Registered
358 Posts
We had a thread here talking about that bag. I considered it as a cheap alternative until I decided to buy a nicer bigger bag, but I found a nice backpack for a steal here on the boards. Walmart also has a $5 cargo net that's pretty sweet for cheap.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was shopping for some tailbags on the internet but just couldn't afford most of the ones I really liked so I bought one of the nylon coolers at Wal-Mart and used that instead. I really like it, It has a top zippered compartment that is great for storing my glasses and gloves and because it is a cooler, It keeps my drinks cool too. It was only about 17 bucks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I went to Wal Mart today and found the MC backpack and it is 1 nice piece.It is made By Fieldline abnd comes in several colors and has a few reflective strips also.We will see how it works this weekend.
I have this bag and it works out great for me. Pretty good bit of space and goes on and comes off very easy. I commute to work (150 miles round trip minimum) daily and keep my rain gear hard hat and drinks in it. Get to where I am going, loosen 2 quick release straps and carry it with me. Hope you have as good of luck with it as I do.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts