Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what some of the best product for making the bike shine are. and any other cleaning tips you might have. thanx all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use..........

S100. It works great for removing road grime after a rain. Just spray it on and rinse it off. I also use several of the quick detailer products so at Wal-Mart for touch-ups before a ride.

Rick

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Liquid glass (www.liquidglass.com ) is what keeps my bike shining ( and my cars for that matter) I use mothers gold car wash when I wash her and put one coat of Liquid glass a week. Sold on it, swear by it.

As for chrome, I use Autosol. (www.autosol.com ) as with all other metals on my bike.

I never ride it in the rain so only wash it once every two weeks.

G

·
0 Posts
Like I always say, no matter what product you use the most essential element in bike appearence care is a good cleaning crew

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dragoon said:
Liquid glass (www.liquidglass.com ) is what keeps my bike shining ( and my cars for that matter) I use mothers gold car wash when I wash her and put one coat of Liquid glass a week. Sold on it, swear by it.

As for chrome, I use Autosol. (www.autosol.com ) as with all other metals on my bike.

I never ride it in the rain so only wash it once every two weeks.
I second the Liquid glass. Wonderful (but a little expensive) product.
I only put it on once or twice a year.

Every few weeks, I go over it with Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax. Works great, I put it on almost everything, the painted parts and the chrome.

Ride safe,

·
Registered
339 Posts
Pig Snot. (It's a wax)

One of the hardest and longest lasting waxes out there.

I also use Mothers Mag Polish on aluminum or any non painted metal surface. Be careful though, you do not want this product to get under a painted surface. It can lift paint if it gets under.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts